Monday, March 31, 2014

29 Before 30

A few years ago when I was working on my old blog I had a list of things I wanted to do within a year, from a birthday to a birthday. I did a lot of those things on that list but did not come close to completing it with moving away and letting go of the accountability of the blog. So now I decided to do a new list, a “29 before 30” list. My birthday was a few weeks ago so I am not too far out to accomplish these goals. So here is my list my list of 29 things to do before March 5, 2014.

29 Before 30

  1. Reach two major weight loss goals
  2. Go to Baltimore
  3. Go on vacation more than a state away
  4. Plan a Foundation for Hope event that I came up with
  5. Invent a cupcake flavor
  6. Bake a Pie (yes seriously still haven't baked that pie...)
  7. Reconnect with 10 old friends
  8. Dedicate a day to Random Acts of Kindness
  9. Do a 5K
  10. See a TV show Taping
  11. Read More Often (Try for a book a month)
  12. Take a trip to revisit Ithaca
  13. Take a crafting class
  14. Learn to edit things better on my blog
  15. Pay off hospital debt
  16. Go to a Senator’s game
  17. Go to a concert
  18. Explore my own city (area) more
  19. Send a secret to Post Secret
  20. Tell more people how much they mean to me
  21. Go to the movies alone
  22. Try 12 new restaurants
  23. See a play
  24. Get on a better night time/wake up routine
  25. Try vegan for a day
  26. Try more pins instead of just pinning them
  27. Try something new with my hair
  28. Volunteer for something outside of the Foundation for Hope
  29. Be happy with myself and where I am in life

Next year I think turning 30 would be a little more tolerable if I achieved some if not all these goals. This time I need to do and not just have the ideas. So bring on the last year of my twenties it has been good but maybe thirties will be even better.  

This list is open to anyone who wants to try things with me and I would love to hear what goals you have before your next birthday! 

4 comments:

  1. Liz- I've got 9 months before 30 and wouldnt mind accomplishing some of these if you wouldnt mind a partner in crime. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda I would to do something together. Let me know which ones interest you!

      Delete
  2. April 10th : Senators Opening Day. Kim and I are going and you should join! Dress warmly!
    April 19th : Jersey Mike 5k - all the girls are doing it and only Laura is a runner so we can speed walk/jog it together!

    And if you are into art museums, I'm planning a day trip soon to Baltimore to see the Walters Art museum - Ashley usually joins too!

    And BOOM - there's three off of your list! =)

    -Pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April 10th works for me. Do we order tickets ahead of time?
      April 19th I will be out of town besties birthday weekend can't miss it.

      And Baltimore sounds fun, let me know when.

      Delete