Sunday, March 23, 2014

I'm Bringing Bloggin' Back

Ahhh blogworld, it’s been a long time since we have been together. I love blogging but I don’t do it. Weird right? A few years ago I used the blog forum to get over something tough in my life and although I don’t regret and still love The Break-up Bucket List  but it was definitely time to move on and start fresh because that is no longer a part of my life anymore. I’m still pushing myself to try new things but I am no longer in that place that I once was.

Therefore, coming back to blogging I had to ask myself what type of blog did I want and the only thing that makes sense at this point is a lifestyle blog. I wanted to show the journey of dealing with weight loss and depression and that you can make changes to a healthy positive life. I wanted to be able to speak candidly about the obstacles that happen when trying to make a transformation.

I also wanted to show women especially with PCOS that we can lose weight but I wanted to show what a struggle it is. A lot of blogs are after the fact. I really wanted to document the journey. This could be me putting my foot in my mouth and end up not losing a pound after what I lost so far but what’s a better way to be accountable for my actions then putting it out there for the world or at least my immediate group of peers to see.

This blog will be about all that and more.  I plan to do healthy recipes (and let’s be real not so healthy because we all have a cheat day), crafts, adventures, reviews on weight loss products and foods and the highs and lows of everything.

So I hope you take the time to read my blog to follow and support my journey. If you have any suggestions that you would like to hear about feel free to email me or comment below.

1 comment: